Messier 12 is a globular cluster located in Ophiuchus. Span 75 light years across and is a loosely concentrated globular cluster. It contains around 200,000 stars but contains relative few amount of low mass stars, which may have been stripped out due to gravitational interaction with the Milky Way Galaxy.
Wednesday, 19 August 2020 13:44
- Constellation: Ophiuchus
- Right Ascension: 16h 47m 14.18s
- Declination: –01° 56′ 54.7″
- Distance (Lightyears): 15,700
- Telescope: Explore Scientific 127 Refractor
- Camera: ZWO 1600MM Mono cmos