NGC 1502 is an open cluster located in the constellation of Camelopardalis. It is near one end of a string of unrelated stars that seem to flow towards it that is called Kemble's Cascade. The cluster consists of around 45 stars and estimated distance of 2,700 light years away and is estimated to be a young cluster of around 11 million years old. The bright double star Struve 485 located near the center.
Thursday, 14 February 2019 14:25
- Constellation: Camelopardalis
- Right Ascension: 04h 07.50m
- Declination: +62° 19.9
- Distance (Lightyears): 2,700
- Telescope: Explore Scientific 127 Refractor
- Camera: Atik 314l+ Mono ccd